The advisory board consists of Prof. Lizanne DeStefano, Dr. Mark Lippi, and Mr. Terry Koker.
- Lizanne DeStefano is Associate Dean in the College of Sciences, Executive Director of CEISMC, and Professor at the School of Psychology at Georgia Tech. She is an expert in the evaluation and assessment of large-scale NSF centers.
- Mark Lippi has over 25 years of experience in industrial research and development and currently serves as Program Manager for the Center for Advanced Research in Drying. He will provide perspective on STEM employment in both industrial and academic settings.
- Terry Koker is a chemistry teacher at Mahomet-Seymour High School, who participated in the nano@illinois RET site for 3 years and served in a leadership/advisory role as a Master Teacher for 2 years. Terry will provide critical insight into the effectiveness of both the student and the IDEA team programs.
- University of Illinois Extension’s 4-H
- Summer of a Lifetime
- National Instruments
- Henneman Engineering
- ISS Inc.
- Prof. Kevin Pitts (Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education,University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Mr. Ivan Favila (Assistant Dean and Director of the Morrill Engineering Program,University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Mr. Gerald Smith (Director of Minority Affairs, University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Mr. Ross Wantland (Director of Diversity & Social Justice Education, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Mr. Charles Murphy (Senior Associate Director of the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Ms. Keri M. Niehans (Academic Advisor & Coordinator of Engineering Pathways Program, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Ms. Amy Fruehling (Director of Engineering Career Services, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Mr. Antonio Gamboa (High School STEM Teacher, Garey High School)